Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Happiest Day


My favorite day is August 27th at last year.


Gold Coast!!!
Last summer, I have been in Australia for three month on a school event to go through a school life there and homestay. We had a lot of excursion and classes like games so school was very easy and pleasant. My host family was also kind to me and makes me happy. But, it was sad not to meet my family for a long time so I sometimes got homesick. And I had a terrible quarrel with my friend. Then, I became more and more missing my family and friends in Japan.

Cookie - my dog
Koala


Ryan - host brother



Finally the day to go back Japan came and I arrived at airport in Japan! I found my family and hugged them a lot. After I arrived at home, I hugged my dog, cookie! After that, I went to my grandparent’s house and they gave strange hugs to me. And at last, I met my best friends and hugged.


All of them said to me I have gained a lot of weight, but I didn’t care because I was so happy.


I ate Hitsumabushi that is my favorite with my family for dinner and I was so happy.



This is all about my favorite day.

No comments:

Post a Comment