We went to a forest near the uplands.
I was bored at first because the way to center of the forest was a little long and I sometimes stepped into the mud, but I was surprised when I arrived our destination. There were a lot of maple tree and a small brook. I also heard chirping and wind.
When we walked in the forest freely, I found an owl. I thought there was only one owl, but there was another owl and he was bigger than another one so they were family. I saw wild owls for the first time so I was very happy.
I saw three owls when we went there for second time. They were stayind same place as before. The baby was practicing flying and parents weregazing at the baby.
I thought forest can make me happy because there are many forms of life. I want to go there again.
No comments:
Post a Comment