We went to Vancouver for two days. I should got up very early at first day because the time to meet was around seven o'clock. I and Bo live same house so we always leave home together. I usually wake up earlier than Bo, but I got up late the day so it was very busy morning.
When we arrived at Vancouver, it was almost afternoon. Then I started to go shopping with Sayaka! We had a many things to buy so we moved quickly. At first, we looked for TopShop that sell clothes. We asked many people the way to get there so I think my English became better. It was my first time to go there, so I was surprised at the price of clothes. They were too expensive for me, but I spent a lot of money, allured by Sayaka because she is rich!
I spent over three hundred dollars in Vancouver, but I think that not too much because I had a very nice time!
No comments:
Post a Comment